Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1983 - In a publicity stunt gone bad, Christian Pop singer Carman decapitates R&B star Marvin Gaye.
- 1983 - Band Aid release the little known Do The Welsh Know It's Christmas?.
- 1984 - Chocolate rations are increased from thirty to twenty grams.
- 1991 - David Copperfield stuns world by vanishing the Statue of Liberty, reappears three hours later in New Jersey.
- 1993 - The NYPD start investigation against Copperfield after the mysterious disappearance of Queens.
- 2003 - Donald Rumsfeld attempts to find WMDs with divining rod, finds three cursed talismans and a forest dryad instead.
- 2006 - Someone throws a sick party this year, sadly, you wouldn't know anything about that wouldn't you.