Jump to navigation Jump to search
November 11: First World War Appreciation Day (Commonwealth States)
- 1911 - After four bloody years of battle, the first World War finally comes to an end on November 11, 1911 at twelve minutes past eleven o'clock. FDR took too long in signing the papers and spoiled the symmetry.
- 1914 - Archduke Franz Ferdinand is assassinated in Bosnia. His final words were: "I know I won't be leaving here (with you)." While people are still wondering what the hell he meant,War is declared against France.
- 1914 12:15pm - France surrenders.
- 1918, 13:51pm - France claims its total surrender was a tactical ploy to draw the enemy onto thier battlefield of choice.
- 1918, 13:52pm - Whole world laughs at France for being undeniable pussies.