Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 10000 BC - The wheel is invented by some caveman
- 1951 - The day the Earth stood still.
- 1970] - Charles de Gaulle, President of France, passes away. His death is mourned by a solemn moment of waving white flags. Rioting ensues.
- 1989 - The Berlin Wall is closed due to wolves.
- 2001 - The November 9th attacks destroy the World Trade Center in New York City and part of The Pentagon in Washington, D.C., and down a passenger airliner in Pennsylvania. In total, almost 3,000 are killed. But only in the UK and countries that use sensible date conventions.