Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1812 - Puzzle potato officially refound. Citizens everywhere rejoice.
- 1963 - Absolutely nothing happened. You hear me? Nothing. If you heard otherwise, it's a filthy Communist lie.
- 1968 - Stanley Kubrick begins secret filming of the moon landing.
- 1983 - Largest tinfoil hat maker in the US is shut down - just as as a record number of "communications satellites" are sent into orbit by NASA.
- 1997 - INXS lead singer Michael Hutchence debuts his hit single "Noose Sensation".