Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1622 - The toasted sandwich is invented in a joint venture by the Earl of Sandwich and the Duke of Toast.
- 1901 - Ernst Schrödinger, inventor of the Uncertainty Principle, was born on this day. Or was he?
- 1997 - Princess Diana dies in car crash after driver is distracted by the 'I love Charlie' on her right buttock.
- 2006 - Europeans give thanks for the farsighted move of kicking Ayn Rand off their continent.
- 2006 - Rush Limbaugh suffers great embarrassment after an assistant leaks information about his secret tattoo depicting two men engaging in immoral acts.