Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1941 - Pete Best is kicked out of mother's womb. Mother auditions George Best as possible replacement in the family.
- 1955 - Learns to play drums. Snares, bass and drumsticks go off and socialize with one another, leaving Best out.
- 1962 - George stares icily at Best during a performance; Paul kicks his drum set during rehearsal; John hires Epstein solely to fire Best.
- 1962 - Best kicked out of the Beatles, house, and UK. Elizabeth II says her kingdom "wants to go in a new direction."
- 1970 - John, Paul, George and Ringo join Best in the "Ex-Beatles" group.
- 2012 - Best celebrates 50th anniversary of Love Me Do release.