Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 5000 BC - Wheel reinvented after initial square-shape design doesn't do the thing wheels are supposed to.
- 100 BC - Persia detains Greek journalists covering the Battle of Thermopylae.
- 212 BC - Archimedes arrested for indecent exposure. (Pictured)
- 1222 - Mary had a little lamb, with tumeric, black pepper and some olive oil.
- 1893 - Mohandas Gandhi commits his first act of civil disobedience by neglecting to pay a traffic ticket.
- 1905 - Norway files for divorce from Sweden after ninety-one years of agonizing marriage.
- 1981 - Israel bombs a nuclear reactor in Iran in celebration of the Jewish holiday Shavuot.
- 2010 - Mick Jagger finally gets some satisfaction, is later arrested behind a local Nando's.
- 2012 - Mick Jagger no longer has sympathy for the Devil, and is banished to hell.