Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 476 - Odoacer sacks Rome in response to not being invited to the Senate's toga party.
- 1617 - The Hapsburg Dynasty is created after the 1st Dynasty Warriors set in feudal Austria.
- 1992 - Fedor Emelianenko defeats Terrorism at a twenty minute decision in PRIDE.
- 1974 - U.S. President Richard Nixon visits the Soviet Union, is inspired by the Potemkin village to invent the State of Massachusetts.
- 1976 - The Farrah flip-falls out of style in most Middle Eastern countries, except strangely in Oman.
- 1980 - Freddie Mercury finally gets to ride his bicycle.
- 2004 - Krispy Kreme invents the first Glazed atom bomb, but fat hungry people lick all the glaze off.