Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1944 - According to WWII historians, this is the exact day that Anne Frank lost all hope.
- 1964 - Nelson Mandela sent to prison as method acting preparation for role of a lifetime as President of South Africa.
- 1987 - U.S. President Ronald Reagan tells Mikhail Gorbachev to "tear down this wall", Gorbachev says, "But we just regrouted!"
- 1991 - After a long night of drinking and partying, Boris Yeltsin wakes up and finds himself elected President of the Russian Federation.
- 1994 - Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman killed by secret coalition of Colombians junkies and haters of O.J. Simpson, innocent man. (Pictured)
- 2016 - Republicans blame deadly Orlando nightclub shooting on gun control, vow to arm "the gays" with assault rifles by 2020.