|Part of the Jerry Seinfeld Interstate Highway System|
Interstate 4 is an Interstate of short length, that is located in Florida. It goes from the Interstate 275 in Tampa to I-95. It is an Interstate highway, as it will fail you in your quest to leave Florida.
Due to the Interstate going through Tampa, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Disney World, Lake's head and Jimbo Wale's southern section, it is called the path down under. The area around the Interstate 4 is of great interest to political leaders, especially those of Bill Clinton, George Bush, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and George Dubya Bush. Their campaigns took them along this Interstate many times, although the dragon controlling the Interstate would occasionally stop their convoys on their trip to Wikipedia.
Bolded cities are considered control cities by the Florida/Wikipedia Joint Venture of Subsidiary Interstate Control Cities Corporation Ltd.
- Tampa, Florida (AKA West Gulf Bay of Tampasidians)
- Dandelion, Florida
- Lake's Head, Florida (I-4 goes from the town's circular lake out another long lake's tip on a heart racing journey)
- Orlando, Florida
- Daytona Nudist Beach, Florida
- Interstate 4 is the first Interstate to be constructed in Florida, but nobody cares.
- In 2001, the Bridge to Wikipedia was constructed, greatly expanding the I-4 to reach the new state. This segment is made up of 500 tons of Popsicle sticks held together with carpenter's glue and a prayer.
- The segment from Lake's Head's oval lake to the tip of another lake was designed during an orgasmic sensation.
- By 1960, the segment reaching Orlando was complete, dawning the age of horror when Disney began exporting 'limited edition' Disney VHS tapes of it's classics.
- It took 10 years for the interchange between the I-4 and I-75 to be completed due to Hobbits protesting against digging in their 'sacred ground'.
- I-4 was widened in 1991 to accommodate for the dragon's lack of a sex drive.
The following is a list of exits through the I-4
- Interstate 275 - Tampa Trans-International/National Airporation Unit
- Interstate 275 north to Interstate 75 - OSTELLA
- Exit 1 - State Road 5-8-5 - 21.5st Street
- Former Exit 2 - State Road 5-69 - 41st Street (Permanently Closed, those living here need to contact their local mortician)
- Future Exit 2 - I-4/X-Town Connect0r south to Leeroy Jenkins Crosstown Expressway/Port O' Tampa
- Exit 3 - U-S Hiway 41 - 51st Street/Colombo Drive
- Exit 4 - Land
- Exit 5 - State Road 5-7-4 - Marvin the Martian Boulevard
- Exit 6 - The Orient Express
- No Man's Land
- No Man's Land the Sequel
- Exit 25 - Police Hide Here
- Lake's Head
- No Man's Land Version 2.5
- Exit 41 - Nothing Noteworthy
- Exit 44 - State Road 5-5-9 - Poke City
- Exit 48 - County Road 557 - Lake Alvin
- Exit 55 - U-S Highway 27 - Her Way/Not Our Way
- Exit 60 - Old-Rundown Gas Station
- Exit 47 - Kiss A' Me
- Exit 62 - Disney World/Hell
- Exit 62.1 - State Road 417 - The International Airport of Aviation and Price Gouging Outside Orlando
- Exit 64 - Celebration- the happiest freakin' town in the universe.
- Exit 65 - Walk Towards the Light Parkway/Ow It Burns Drive
- Exit 67 - State Road 5-3-6er - EPC07 Center
- Exit 68 - State Road 1-less-than-above - Lake Hasta-La-Vista
- Inferior Drive
- Exit 71 - See the World for $75.00
- Exit 72 - State Road 5-28 - The International Airport of Aviation and...meh
- Exit 74eh - State Road 42eht - Sandy Road
- Exit 74be - The Universal Studios of the Goa'uld
- Exit 75eh - State Road 435 - James Kirk Road
- Exit 75be - State Road 435 - KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN Drive
- No Man's Land Continues
- Exit 77 - Florida's Turnpike- Myami
- Exit 78 - Convoy County
- Exit 79 - Country Road - Young John Road
- Exit 80AAA - Various Highways
- Exit 80CAA - Ever so more Highways
- Exit 81A - Michigan Row
- Exit 81B-H - Kelley's Avenue
- Exit 82A - State Road 408 (AKA some random lake)
- Exit 82B - GORE! Street (Closed due to blood)
- WTF Land
- Exit 85 - Prince Albert's Can
- Winter Park
- Exit 86 - Bogey Avenue
- Exit 87 - Dull Fairbank Avenue
- Exit 88 - Wong Road/Wite Lane
- Exit 101A - Deathrow 2
- Exit 101B - That Airport
- Exit 101C - Mount Dora the Explorer
- Exit 104 - US Highway 17/92/42/43/12/64/21/75/32/684/35/86/12/35/75
- Daytona Beach
- Exit 129
- Exit 129
- Exit 129 - All of the above
- Exit 132 - Somewhere south of Daytona