Jump to navigation Jump to search
Major can refer to:
- Major Tom, American astronaunt and second man to land on the moon
- John Major, communist and former Prime Minister of Great Britain
Major can also mean:
- Major League Bloodbath, the international bloodbath organization
- Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball, an annual charity event hosted by Ken Griffey Jr. and LeBron James in Cleveland, Ohio.
- an official rank of an Uncyclopedia Administrator.
- Major Contributions of Those of African Descent to the Realms of Philosophy, Science, Literature, and the Liberal Arts