Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1271 - Genghis Khan renames local Chinese dish to Mongolian beef to secure his civilization's cultural legacy.
- 1892 - Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker premieres to a disappointed audience of dominatrices.
- 2005 - Civil War breaks out in Chad after a chronic whey powder shortage.
- 2005 - John Spencer, actor from The West Wing, smirks his last smirk after suffering a massive heart failure.
- 2006 - Saudi Arabia holds its first election to decide best system of governance: repressive Islamist theocratic monarchy wins by landslide!
- 2015 - The last coal mine in Great Britain closes, unemployed coal miners find jobs in broadcasting with their communication degrees.
- 2020 - Honestly, why do you even bother doing this? (Pictured)