Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4 AD - Some smelly Middle-eastern refugee takes shelter in a poo-littered barn, gives birth to an anchor baby.
- 1877 - Christmas Island is discovered and named "Christmas Island", to the surprise of the Christmas Islanders.
- 1814 - The U.S. and the U.K. sign the Treaty of Ghent, ending the War of 1812, after the two sides discovered that it was in fact 1814.
- 1914 - During WWI, German and British troops take a break from murdering each other to celebrate another year of shitting in trenches and dying of diptheria.
- 1945 - Five children disappear in a West Virginia house fire: their remains are later found and used as crass Halloween decorations.
- 1968 - The crew of Apollo 8, the first mission to orbit the Moon, realize they left their presents back on Earth.