Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 785 - The Knights of the Round Tablet go in search of the Holy Grail. They fail to exit the bottle, which is child-proofed.
- 1453 - The Hundred Rear War ends after the French agree to stop mooning British monarchs.
- 1982 - South Africa ends its fan on interracial marriages, replaces it with an air conditioner.
- 1983 - United Airlines Pilots go on trike for twenty-nine days, are later treated for head injuries after not wearing their helmets.
- 1985 - In Ukraine, one of the reactors at the Chernobyl Unclear Plant explodes, disaster blamed on lack of transparency.
- 1986 - The Soviet Union launches the Bir space station. Vodka distillers complain.