Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 73 BC - Romans (pictured) attempt to figure out who the hell Spartacus is. Little did they know that I'm Spartacus.
- No, I'm Spartacus!
- I'm Spartacus!
- No, I am!
- 1555 - The search for Spartacus continues.
- 1911 - Elephants were banned from King George and Queen Mary's parade in india. This may have something to do with it.
- 1931 - Henry Ford makes some important decisions, but he is not Sparticus.
- 1941 - The movie Pearl Harbor reminds us that women who recently lost their husbands at war will often turn to his brother.
- 1982 - Mr T (not pictured) claims in his autobiography "Pity the Fool" that he was Spartacus. Historians refute this claim.
- 1987 - Mikhail Gorbachev and Ronald Reagan get together for mani-pedis.
- 2005 - Uncyclopedia becomes littered with Spartacus jokes.
- No, I become littered with Spartacus jokes!