Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1939 - Classic movie Gone With the Wind first premieres as a travelling flipbook exhibition.
- 1945 - General Douglas MacArthur orders the Japanese to stop using those weird toilets with the tubes that spray water up your butt.
- 1978 - After the United States recognizes the People's Republic of China as the real China, Taiwan sinks into the sea.
- 1981 - The first suicide bombing is carried out in Beirut, Lebanon, declared a revolution in the terroristic arts.
- 1996 - Weirdo sends Björk (Pictured) a letter bomb after his copy of Homogenic is lost in the mail.
- 1970 - Soviet space probe lands on Venus, is declared the new "red planet."
- 1973 - The American Psychiatric Association adds "likes the taste of creamed corn" to list of debilitating mental illnesses.