Category:Really Long Titles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Titles that are reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly long.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Articles about a person written in the style of that person (2 C, 245 P)
- ► Musicians Without Talent (1 C, 98 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Really Long Titles"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- A Helpful Compilation of the One Hundred (or so) Worst Things to Stick Your Dick into, and an Account of the Scientific Explorations Thereof — An Abridged Folio Edition, with Copious Illustrations and Annotations, for Your Edification and Enlightenment
- Acute Haemorrhagic Pneumonosyphilaidsorrhea Pox Virus Syndrome
- An article that contains nothing but a full stop: A Retrospective
- HowTo:Deliver a Baby, A Concise and Easy-to-follow Guide Developed, Tested, and Approved by the AMA (No, Not that AMA. The Other One) and Reprinted with the Permission of the JAMA (Also a Different One)
- Why?:Do all the evil people in Star Wars have a British accent?
- Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying, Sit Down and Relax for a Bit, Try and Read or Something, Maybe Eat a Cheese Sandwich, and Basically Do Anything Other Than Obsessively Think About Being Obliterated in a Massive Nuclear Explosion
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying, Sit Down and Relax For a Bit, Try and Read or Something, Maybe Eat a Cheese Sandwich, But Basically Do Anything Other Than Obsessively Think About Being Obliterated in a Massive Nuclear Apocalypse
- UnBooks:Papyrus Containing The Spell To Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is In The Water
- Forum:Petition for Spang to archive his talkpage, which has grown ridiculously large, and takes so long to load that you could go make yourself a cup of hot tea and come back and it wouldn't even be past the arc, and God help any dialup users
- Scrub typhus: the geographic distribution of phenotypic and genotypic variants of Orientia tsutsugamushi
- Secret, scrotum-kicking Hungarians that come out of nowhere in the dark
- User:Simsilikesims/List of weapons that shoot other weapons that don't exist, but should
- User:Sockpuppet of an unregistered user/Materials widely regarded as inappropriate for the construction of soft furnishings
- User:Sockpuppet of an unregistered user/The semi-sentient race of two-legged omnivores from the planet Omicron C in stellar region § of the yellow-grayish swirly-whirly-galaxy of quadrant 3
- That Television Show With Blinking Lights Where People Talk Really Loudly!!!
- That time I was nearly eye-raped by An Article Written by Somebody that Didn't Read How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid: A Retrospective during my sojourn in Uncyclopedia
- That time I was nearly raped by an Oscar Wildebeest during my sojourn in wherever Oscar Wildebeests come from
- The Annual One-Day-Only Winter Holidays Earlybird 5:00 AM 99% Off Sale
- The Answer to The Great Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything
- The Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything
- The Camera Obscura Collection of Hans Helmuth Saltzman (1602-1668)
- The Great Collapsing Hrung Disaster of Galactic Sidereal Year 03758
- The guy who always conveniently has anything needed stored in his ridiculously large 80s parachute pants
- The History of The World, Condensed Into One Uncyclopedia Article
- The Swedish Orienteering And Firing A Rat From A Cannon Championships
- UnBooks:The Tale of Captain Petey Widdershanks Blunderbub Shaleweather Monkeyturtle Johansen III, Buccaneer Extraordinaire