Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1614 - Pocahontas sells life story to Disney for a handful of plastic beads
- 1640 - King Charles I of England disbands the Short Parliament because "Who cares what happens to short people?"
- 1945 - USSR deploys troops in Yugoslavia to act as security at TATU gig.
- 1955 - Winston Churchill gives up politics and goes into insurance.
- 1979 - Robin dies of Bat-AIDs, a grieving Batman later patents the first Bat-Condoms.
- 1992 - Several hundred thousand abortion rights demonstrators march on top of babies in Washington D.C.
- 2000 - Global warming is first linked to the phenomenon of climate change.