Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1559 - Scholars at the University of Padua, Italy, discover the first clitoris in recorded history.
- 1775 - In a New York study on sexual behavior, researchers find the clitoris to be more important to sexual pleasure than the actual vagina, small penises find new hope.
- 1913 - The sale of vibrators are banned in France, due to electrical grid overload issues.
- 1957 - Oral sex becomes a popular alternative to intercourse, condom sales decline.
- 1998 - Windows 98 is released, memory leaks in the OS cause Bill Gates to be declared the world's "Biggest Clitoris". (Pictured)
- 1999 - Bill Clinton has a threesome and sorely disappoints, policy wonks tells Americans not to jump to conclusions.
- 2011 - Aperture Science launches new official holiday, supposedly better than Christmas.