Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1220 - Rampaging crusaders drive a trebuchet through the walls of two towers in Ancient Syria.
- 1666 - Sir Marquis Baron Vivaldi walks to the crossroad and sells his soul to Satan
- 1888 - Vivaldi composes new record "A Change of Four Seasons", inspired by regressive metal band Dream Theater.
- 1945 - Scientists discover that if you play John Cage's 4'33" backward you'll hear someone cough, but backwards.
- 1974 - Tornadoes sweep the U.S.A, inspiring the invention of the tumble drier.
- 1986 - D.J. murder rate at all-time high, blamed on the provocative lyrics of The Smiths.
- 1996 - Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, is arrested for crimes against tasteful nomenclature, and killing like six people.