Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 33 AD - Jesus Christ arrives in Jerusalem on the back of a humble velociraptor. (Pictured)
- 1078 - The first ever Battle of Hastings re-enactment is fought, Normans complain about historically inaccurate armor.
- 1544 - Queen Elizabeth I starts her famous celebrity gossip column in The Times of London.
- 1906 - Mt. Vesuvius erupts due to a bout of tectonic indigestion, kindly Italian grandmas douse the volcano with olive oil.
- 1940 - Booker T. Washington becomes the first African-American to be featured in a postage stamp, racists unsure how to mail their letters of complaint.
- 1948 - The World Health Organization is created by the UN, to act as the inept organization in movies that fails to stop the zombie apocalypse.