Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 563 BC - Buddha is born. Under a tree he sat.
- 432 BC - Artemus of Capadocia introduces kitten huffing to the world when he huffs a small cat.
- 67 AD - Pliny the Elder records the first instance of fortune telling through analysis of scat.
- launch a rat. - A new sport is introduced when Swedish people use a cannon to
- 1935 - FDR signs Emergency Relief Appropriation Act, then dances a jig and falls flat.
- 1998 - Another explosion occurs in the usually serene inlet of Michael Bay, sounding like this: splat.
- 2006 - Conservapedia is founded and its editors try to prove that the Earth is flat.
- 2011 - Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal proves himself to be a twat.