Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1026 - The first casualty in the on-going Pirate-Ninja War occurs when Eric Bauman of eBaums fame is keelhauled for piracy, strangely enough.
- 1959 - Grandpa first drops a mentos into his glass of coke, is later run out of town for dropping mentos into the communal Diet Coke well.
- 1969 - Vietnam Vets declare "You weren't there man!" (Pictured) for the first time, bystanders believe it to be a Forrest Gump reference and applaud.
- 1997 - Simpson's fanboy welcomes "our insect overlords" during the brief but tumultuous Arachnid Occupation and is promptly mandibled in half.
- 2001 - HAL declares "I'm sorry, Dave, but I cannot touch this." Remaining crew laugh at HAL's oversized hammer pants.
- 2003 - Maj. General Patraeus says to Iraq, "All Your Base Are Belong To Us!" Baghdad Bob declares America to be "the Lamest Memester"
- 2005 - Snape Kills Dumbledore! Don't worry, Snape is good and it's all part of a clever plan. That's the real spoiler.