Jump to navigation Jump to search
- UnNews:End of Mars - I am so counting this. Prior to my rewrite, it was an unfunny anti-Obama rant written by a two year old. Suck on that!
- Douche - Yay! I'm in the lead!
- 50 Cent - Damn. It was hard, but now it's at least decent.
- HowTo:Tell if your son is gay
- HowTo:Make Up Statistics
- HowTo:Go outside in the winter
- Mount Asshat
- Samuel L. Vacuum - Quickest rewrite ever. But hey, now this article can fade into obscurity and not be absolutely terrible. Just mildly terrible. --Mr. Monkey Pant-hoot here. 01:31, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- I burning your dog - I realize that this is an in-joke. I kept the main in-jokey part, trimmed off all the nonsense, and added a semi-readable story. Only rewritten because Wikipedia's page on this site has a picture from this article, and I figured it should be decent. --Mr. Monkey Pant-hoot here. 00:20, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- Uncyclopedia Article - I was gonna VFD this, but I was bored and I had some free time. So, it's better than it was, at least, but still. This is kind of a bad article concept. --Mr. Monkey Pant-hoot here. 00:46, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- UnNews:Timmy accused of having cooties
- WEIRD FONT - Bat fuck insane rewrite's still a rewrite. (Also, I really wish that this whole article wasn't written in the style of one of my friends. Well, he'll never know.) --Mr. Monkey Pant-hoot here. 21:02, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
- UnNews:US House of Representatives approves bail out bill, economic crisis over - This was originally plagarism, so I fixed it. --Mr. Monkey Pant-hoot here. 22:40, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
- Jason Voorhees - I'm sort of hoping someone who knows a lot about the series will be able to take what I've done here and turn it into a more detailed article. As is, I can only really speak in generalities. --Mr. Monkey Pant-hoot here. 23:27, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
- Grim Reaper - I have a question. I had started this rewrite before Conservation Week began, but it's not done yet. Does it still count? • • • 15:51, Sep 15
- 'Tis finished! And it's probably the longest rewrite here. Booyah! People still say that, right? • • • 01:10, Sep 17
rewrote cheese string theory
- Monty Hall problem - acceptable math stub
- Added quotes about Kool-Aid-Man busting through Berlin Wall.
- * Working on: Mother Earth and Mother Nature. I have a really good premises for these articles and I'm almost done writing them. Please don't edit.
- Working on: Nike
- Working on: Lecarow
- DONE Harry Potter (person) - I Added some words to it and change the picture (more improved type)
- Spore - Done
- Civilization IV - Done
- International Talk Like A Landlubber Day - Done
- Gameboy Micro - Done
- Cookie Monster - Done
- Nintendo DS - Done
Snuff Film pointless gibberish, now restored to moderatly amusing gibberish. Please work on it though, if this would be deemed necessary.
- The Philippine Empire - Needs to be fixed up quickly and make it cleaner so it could get at least accepted into as featured article. It will be moderately fixed up. DONE
- Project for The New American Century (Changed around completely.)
- Wittinghermandershire Upon Broohavensmarshington, England
- Credit Crunch - I've almost totally re written this into something that is funny, rather than the bitter anti-american rant that it was...