Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1456 - Twenty-five years after Joan of Arc was burnt at the stake, local clergy say sorry.
- 1862 - Queen Victoria gives the first public display of Breakdancing at Wembley Stadium
- 1888 - Oscar Wilde heavily utilizes misleading hyperlinks when writing his article The Decay of Lying.
- 1944 - President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares that today be "National Fracas Day". (Pictured)
- 1946 - Anna of Austria, Duchess of Bavaria, daughter of Ferdinand I is born.
- 1995 - Toby Keith writes hit song, "Dirt Roads and Beer Trucks".
- 2003 - NASA launches the Mars Opportunity Rover into outer space.
- 2002 - Noted musical artist Jon Bon Jovi cancels a worldwide tour to focus on hair feathering.