Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1610 - Europe is carved into that funny shape we all know it to be.
- 1929 - Puppies declared the cutest darned thing, Infant Lobby promises to take this to the Supreme Court.
- 1941 - Lithuania overthrows their Soviet oppressors and becomes an independent nation for about a week before the Nazis invade.
- 1994 - I certainly didn't commit a triple homicide in Schenectady, New York, and their bodies were definitely not dumped in the Hudson river.
- 2007 - Those Sonic cartoons you drew in that dolphin notebook in middle school are still at your aunt's house. (Pictured)
- 2010 - The Second Coming of Jesus Christ is complicated when he comes back as a Native American, Protestants appalled, Catholics ashamed, as usual.
- 2016 - After some goading from America, the United Kingdom actually does it, the absolute madman.