Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 536 - Pope Agapetus I roasts the first Easter Bunny in what becomes a spring tradition to Christians the world over.
- 1876 - The Industrial revolution makes its first major breakthrough with the invention of the Steam-Powered Accordian.
- 1943 - Anne Frank runs out of pencil lead on her mechanical pencil, has to use pen like a barbarian.
- 1990 - Lithuania declares independence from the Soviet Union, kills thousands of innocent Lenin statues.
- 2004 - Hundreds of bucking bulls are accidentally released onto the streets of Madrid during that tomato throwing festival, carnage ensues.
- 2006 - Adobe Potatochop is released and quickly becomes the most popular image-editing software among people with too much time on their hands.
- 2012 - In accordance with ancient Mayan prophecy, space-time collapses in upon itself.