Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1849 - Mama, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead.
- 1852 - Mama, life had just begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all away.
- 1855 - Mama, ooh, didn't mean to make you cry, if I'm not back again this time tomorrow.
- 1861 - Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters.
- 1862 - Too late, my time has come, sending shivers down my spine, bodies aching all the time.
- 1865 - Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go, gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.
- 1874 - Mama, ooh, I don't want to die, .