Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1066 - Soldiers in the Battle of Hastings from both the Norman and English sides are set upon by wild toasters, less than two hundred survive.
- 1823 - Famed peanut maestro George Washington Carver sets out on an expedition to the California Redwood forests to study toasters.
- 1843 - The first toaster ranch is established in Peyote, Wyoming, with over three dozen domestic toasters.
- 1883 - PETA (People for Ethical Toaster Advocacy) protest against the cruel practice of hunting toasters as a recreational sport.
- 1931 - During construction of the Empire State Building, a fossil of a Tyrannotoasterus is unearthed, sparking interest in the new field of Toasteropaleontology.
- 1975 - A toaster escaping from a traveling circus in Alabama escapes captivity and mauls four people and dozens of raw bread slices before being killed by local Appliance Control authorities.