Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1504 - Michelangelo's David lambasted by contemporary Italian critics for being insufficiently endowed (Pictured).
- 1923 - Mankind declares war on the rainforest after a tree lands on my infant boy, you are dead to me trees dead to me.
- 1962 - Beach bums take over much of Southern California, rendering it uninhabitable for decades.
- 1982 - Hospital administrators announce that disco has slipped into a coma and not expected to survive.
- 1994 - The Church of England allows women to become priests, but only on Sundays.
- 2011 - A Nuclear power plant in Japan explodes after massive earthquake and tsunami, Japanese children are born kinda fat now: coincidence?