Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1452 - Christopher Columbus outvoted on naming the Santa Maria, "The Shitbag".
- 1776 - Thomas Jefferson asks for first two-week extension on the Declaration of Independence.
- 1863 - Rain causes International Celebrate Yesterday day to be put off until next day; mass confusion results.
- 1900 - John Jefferson of Oak Ridge, Pennsylvania, awakes from forty-year sleep, dies of asphyxiation inside coffin.
- 1942 - The Battle of Midway begins with a surprise attack on Konami.
- 1980 - Every child abuse offender is released in Texas due to prison overcrowding and a decline in child abuse.
- 1989 - Chinese children are put in tanks and forced to run over screaming protesters in Tiananmen Square.