Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1490 - Juan Ponce de León discovers the Fountain of Youth in Florida, shrugs and sets up a retirement community around it.
- 1919 - Colombian guerrilla lord Juan Valdez invents coffee. (Pictured)
- 1926 - Polio victim FDR still can't feel his legs, So he feels up Lucy Mercer instead.
- 1952 - Kellogg's Cereals introduces Atomic-O's claiming that there are "Vitamins, minerals and Uranium-235 in each glowing bite."
- 1996 - Michael Jackson admits he turned white to get a pay raise.
- 2007 - Hundreds hurt after Easter Markdown Days Sale stampede at the K-Mart in Gritlyville, Missouri. "Oh, the humanity!"
- 2012 - Al Gore drops out of presidential race after revealing photos of him and Michael Moore trading carbon offsets is published in Der Spiegel.