Weasel the Wild Presents: His Dark Tea Green Colored Talk Page!
“Whenever I leave messages for Wild Weasel, the arse never writes me back. Jerk. I'll tell you something, he's not as good as he thinks he is. He's not even published yet.”
Keep your generally positive comments and questions coming! Or, fuck off! Either way, it's all good. Old comments might be found here, and here, but certainly not here. Feel free to place new comments at the bottom of the page.
I could restore that article for you, we've kind of been on a vanity purge recently, but I don't really see a reason for this particular one to be huffed. So, like I said, I'll restore it if you want, or you can continue with your revenge seeking. Although, the revenge one might earn you some nasty looks... t o m p k i n s blah. ﺞوﻦ וףה ՃՄ ண்ஸ ފއހ วอฏม +տ trade websites 03:35, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, looks good.. hopefully. I though I'd lost it their for a second, but with some quick thinking and and a restore button I was able to save it. Enjoy!
- Oh, and if anyone comes asking about it being restored, direct them to my talk page. t o m p k i n s blah. ﺞوﻦ וףה ՃՄ ண்ஸ ފއހ วอฏม +տ trade websites 03:55, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
- Sweet! You're awesome. And I'm not kidding. Is a pointless award in your future? 2nd lt. sir wild weasel kun vfh fp sex & violence! 03:57, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
Congrats on the win for March, there was a slightly delayed voting process and awarding, but its nonetheless been placed on your user page. ~Sir Rangeley GUN WotM UotM EGA +S (talk) 23:09, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
This bottom of the page? Hey WW, I just noticed that you helped out Hide and Go Jesus and I thank you. I also remembered that I never thanked you for the vote for "n00b" so double thanks. Now I'd better go before you do something else nice for me and I'm forced to bestow a third thanks upon you, which would just be overkill. --Imrealized 01:27, 1 April 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for the thanks! — 2nd Lt. Sir David, the Weasel of Wild KUN VFH FP Fire! 15:36, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
- Nominated as Admin? I'm just happy as a freaking registered member! Unless they offered to raised my salary from $0.00 USD/per annum to $0.00 USD/per annum (plus no benefits), I don't think I can afford the pressure and know-how that comes with admin-shipery. Plus, the Cabal would never allow it. I'll be in touch! — 2nd Lt. Sir David, the Weasel of Wild KUN VFH FP Fire! 15:36, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
Hey WW, want to be a judge for the Pulitzer Prize? If you accept, you will be precluded from competing and you will be responsible for judging as impartially as possible but you do get to sit in judgement of peoples' work. --Sir gwax (talk) 14:24, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- Major - This sounds like a smashing good idea. Most of my creative energies have been siphoned elsewhere, so sitting in judgement of other's work would be a worthwhile endeavor. Fill me in with the details hopefully before the contest starts. Regards, — 2nd Lt. Sir David, the Weasel of Wild KUN VFH FP Fire! 11:57, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
- The contest has already begun but I'll fill you in on more details before the judging commences. --Sir gwax (talk) 15:29, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry, I forgot that I said I'd get back to you and then left notes elsewhere. A little hectic and all. Stuff is going on over at Uncyclopedia:Poo Lit Surprise. For now, if it's not too late, it'd be best if you got your views straight to User:Rcmurphy. IRC or clicking the E-Mail this user link here or on his page are probably your best options. If you're on a time crunch, focus your efforts on the Best Article category, we need votes for that most. Sorry about reminding you so late. --Sir gwax (talk) 04:23, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
- I wondered if I'd ever hear from you again! ^_^ — 2nd Lt. Sir David, the Weasel of Wild KUN VFH FP Fire! 13:31, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
- (Crossposted from my user page) Thanks - I hate to be anal, though, but I ideally need your top five from each category...otherwise the voting will be off. I know you got the notice late, so if you don't have time or get this message in time, that's okay, I'll figure something out. Thanks for judging! —rc (t) 22:45, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
You don't have to! :)
Uncyc is hosted by Wikia, and they're a company that gets money off the ads. Keep your change, buy yourself something silly. --Chronarion 23:54, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
...for the send-off salute. After 5 weeks dead, I'm back to burden society once again. Congrats on the Foolitzer, though I'm hardly surprised at it. "Your write good!" as Tompkins would say. :) ~ T. (talk) 10:33, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
For good rightin
Thanks for the award, I'll treasure it always! Keep up the good work, son, and work will keep it up...for... um... you...? never mind... Rev. Zim_ulator (Talk) I am the dirt under your rollers 17:00, 13 May 2006 (UTC)
Hi, yes, simply pop along to:
Please note that the Lead Article template uses a different rendering template to the other two; although that is pointed out for you, since when you edit those three, you're expected to shift the other two down! I realise it's not terribly intuitive, but that way, we get to keep a quasi-monopoly on it since the idiots won't have an easy route to vandalising it!
Please do contribute; since my vicious reshuffle of UnNews, we've become very popular, and a victim of our own success in some respects perhaps (what with increased popularity - we've well and truly evolved!)... so true comedy will be appreciated!
Cheers, --Olipro Anchor (Harass) 02:25, 13 May 2006 (UTC)
No, it's pretty simple, grab Audacity if you need a decent audio program.
If you pop over to the discussion page of UnNews, then there's a link to the jingle that I
invented forced everyone to adopt, if you fancy using it being fancy! --Olipro Anchor (Harass) 22:34, 13 May 2006 (UTC)
You get one "Atta Turk" for being a particular Young Turk who did this. Sorry I haven't made a template for the Atta Turk, but it will give me something to do while I
masturbate rot in prison. Great job on the UnAudio, too. You've got a good voice for it, and your impromtu laughter capped it. I was going to add the UnNews Jingle to it, but I had a problem getting the whole .OGG file to download. In the future, if you'd like help with that, let me or User:Olipronow.
Rev. Zim_ulator (Talk) I am the dirt under your rollers 14:36, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
My God, That was Brilliance
Yes, I heard that Monkey theresa article, and not only was that pure unadulterated brilliance, but I'd like you to have this lame offering in recognition of it;
||Olipro has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
Cheers! --Olipro Anchor (Harass) 15:54, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
- "He's right you know." - Sean Connery.--<<>> 02:40, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
||Bradaphraser was throwing away last year's Christmas cards, and|
realised they had
purposefully forgotten about you.
This user is completely thoughtless, doesn't care about Multi-culturalism,
and therefore DEMANDS you have yourself a Merry little Christmas... NOW!
Failure to comply with result in disciplinary action up to and including excommunication from the Capitalist Church
May you focus on your successes and forget your failures here at the end of the year. Never forget how we all improve one another's lives. Season's Greetings.--<<>> 17:35, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
||Merry Chrizzle, Happy Hanukizzle,|
and a Kick Ass Kwizzle
from Me & Snoop Dizzle!
--Naughtius Maximus F@H Woof! MeowMUN
18:30, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
Fuck The Media - Screw The Truth
Hey buddy, it's LinkTGF - just want to let you know about my new site that I'm working out the kinks on -- http://www.screwthetruth.com
Check out the first issue - the style is a combination of The Onion and Uncyclopedia. Hopefully I can start putting out issues more regularly, but for now here's The Truth.
PS. Yes the PDF is large, I'm working on that as well :)