Jump to navigation Jump to search
November 20: Sophia Day
- 500 BC - Greeks invent philosophy - (filos=love, Sophia)
- 479 BC - Sophia invents boobs , millions stare.
- 403 - Hagia Sohpia completed in Constantinople. Her majestic domes are just huge.
- 1917 - World War I: Battle of Cambrai begins - The Allies make surprise attack on the German Trenches while the Soldiers are transfixed on Sophia's Invention.
- 1950 - Sofia Loren enters puberty. The Acme Hand Lotion Company sees its stock quadruple almost overnight.