Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1878 - Mount Everest built by Nepal to encourage tourism growth, and annoy Tibet.
- 1885 - An immigrant from France, the Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor and lands a job as an oversized greeter.
- 1980 - Regicide is all the rage, until the local king bans it. Prude.
- 1992 - Lieutenant Planet is promoted to Captain Planet.
- 1994 - OJ Simpson, football legend and innocent man, is chased through the streets of LA in a show of overreach and incompetence by the LAPD.
- 1995 - Activists raid a waffle mill and manage to set thousands of waffles bred in captivity free onto the streets of Chicago.
- 2001 - After years of disappointing sales of Regular K, Kellogg's releases Special K to huge success.