Jump to navigation Jump to search
December 14: World Cliché Day.
- Long Long Ago - Some French guy misplaced his patent for creating the English language.
- 1735 - Pie was discovered
- 1911 - Welsh explorer Roald Dahl and his team become the first people to reach the Giant Peach.
- 1929 - Hitler realizes he has very little time to finish his Christmas shopping, and subsequently freaks out while in line at Wal-Mart. Chaos ensues.
- 1991 - Scientists first start working on Packaged Bread Without Crust™. For the next 10 years they will go to countless parties with other scientists and feel like they are working to find the cure for cancer.
- 1992 - It was discovered that Bart Simpson ate my shorts.
- 2000 - George W. Bush receives his first gay blowjob. In return for the favor, George W. Bush and his government maintain a very friendly line towards homosexuals.
- 2001 - 10 years in the making, Packaged Bread Without Crust™ is finally introduced as a prototype to the Bimbo company.
- 2004 The Kitten army begins to prepare for their mass masturbation strike for 25 December during the Human vs. Kitten War. Strike kills 250,000+ humans.
- 2004 Post it notes claimed another victim in Paris. Rioting ensues. The PostIt-note war began.
- Today - The first day of the rest of your life.
- Tomorrow - Another day.
- The Day After Tomorrow - It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
- 2101 War was beginning...