On the administrative noticeboard, you can:
If you would like to:
Please remember to:
This page might not be what you are looking for. Some pages closer to what you are looking for may be:
THIS NOTICEBOARD IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE AND WAS ACTIVATED ON THE FOLLOWING DATE: 7 MAY 2021.
Current threads[edit source]
This IP address is vandalizing Uncyclopedia adding random nonsense and gibberish into pages[edit source]
18.104.22.168 is the IP. It is part of an Amazon Web services proxy range 22.214.171.124/16. The full range is 126.96.36.199/8, but apparantly MediaWiki CIDR ranges don't go above /16 (/32 for IPv6) SleepParalysisDemon (talk) 22:23, 26 November 2021 (UTC)
- Blocked for a week. I’ll block them a lot longer if they do it again. Thanks for cleaning up! MrX blow me 23:20, 26 November 2021 (UTC)
Backlog of admin tasks[edit source]
Hello I have noticed that there are a number of repeating administrative tasks that are not being completed.
- VFP - the last featured image was featured March 2021
- Expired fix tags - oldest is from April 2021
- Expired construction tags - oldest is from July 2021
- Broken redirects - oldest is from August 2021
- VFH - oldest nomination is from November 2021
- QVFD backlog and VFD backlog - not as stale as the other tasks on this list, but no less important
--16:13, 21 June 2022 (UTC)
A user with the IP address 188.8.131.52 has been making very short pages very often[edit source]
When I say short, I mean less than 10 words. They created 11 pages in 3 minutes. All today. I know I'm still a new user, and I don't have any authority, but this seems like a problem. Here are their contributions
Shingle 17:41, 14 August 2022 (UTC)
Request for user rename[edit source]
- Hi there, this will have to be done by a Bureaucrat. Our most active crat currently is the exalted Kippy. Hit him up on his talk page and tell him exactly what you'd like your new user name to be. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers. MrX blow me 05:13, 7 September 2022 (UTC)
Do not think that saying humans become sad when you nueter them is considered "spam"[edit source]
Spam filter falsely blocked my edit[edit source]
I was editing the Angry Birds page, but the spam filter blocked my edit because 1) I'm a new user and 2) it "believes that [I was] trying to advertise commercial content". For clarification, this is was the notice said: "Hello. The edit or creation you just tried to do was prevented because our automatic spam filter believes that you were trying to advertise commercial content, and you are editing from a new account or are not registered. If you were not advertising and were attempting to make a legitimate edit, we apologize for the inconvenience. Our spam filter does not always work properly, and we are considering firing him if he doesn't get his act together.
If this is the case, please contact an administrator on their talk page to let them know what you were trying to do, and we will attempt to rectify the situation."