“I love puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutting your mind at ease”
~ Dr Stephen Lynch
is a professionally qualified Veterinarian for the axe wounds that grow between a female's thighs. A
He discovered she had a bee inside her warpzone to tuna-town, and removed it for her. Thus was the field of
It's a Cunt of a Job, But Someone's Gotta Do it[edit | edit source]
Today there are over 1,000,000
These people go through 7 years of medical training including 3 years specialising in the field of
Bees find their way inside women's' vaginas with surprising ease, and that's when the professional touch of these people that we admit we can't spell is most necessary. If I have to try to spell that damn word again I'm going to kill someone. I could copy it from the header, but I'm too lazy. Anyway, if the bee is not removed from a woman's
A Typical Inspection Scenario[edit | edit source]
If you would just like to remove your undergarments and spread your legs open for me,
we will begin the cleaning out of your front butt,
and make sure there are no naughty bees hiding in there!"
Another Related Scenario[edit | edit source]
Husband: Where have you been?
A Bad Example[edit | edit source]
Sometimes things do not always go as planned for the feminine inspection. Such as this situation here.
Doctor <insert name here>:I'm afraid the bee is being rather stubborn.
Gynecology 101[edit | edit source]
Finding yourself a suitable gynecologist will come down to personal preference, but the things you should look out for are:
- Trust, if you don't trust your doctor to sniff around your 'hive' for bees, then even routine check-ups may make you rather uncomfortable.
- Warm Hands is a must. There is nothing more off-putting about one of these visits than your pervert having cold hands, since he is working on your vaginal area. Cold hands mean cold fingers, and thus cold touch and cold stiff vagina which makes it unpleasant when they reach into the fish canyon with the jaws-of-life to clamp the clam open and go digging around in search of treasure.
- Non-Rusty ice-cream scoops. This one goes without much need to explain. You wouldn't eat an ice-cream if it was served to you with specks of rust on it would you? No, so think about who will be eating you out after your checkup. No one likes a rusted gate.
- Also be sure to check that the clinic isn't located in a back alley with a cardboard sign indicating the doctor is "in". Many homeless bums around the world pretend to be certified doctors in the field of Gynecology, just so they can scam a free meal out of you.
- And last but not least, and the most important thing to look out for. Make sure they are certified bee-catchers. There is nothing worse than having a doctor who is not experienced in the area they are servicing. I had a friend once who went for a checkup, but the doctor was a proctologist, and we all know they do not look for bees, they are only trained to look for gerbils.
Eulogy[edit | edit source]
Now that you have discovered the wonderful world of being a cunt doctor, we are certain you men will have found all the information you needed to know on the subject, and that you will need to be a professional bee catcher to take up this profession.
And as for you women, we hope you learnt something something something something something something
Dr. Arschebaum + Dr. Asclepius + Dr. Demento + Dr. Doom + Dr. Dre + Dr. Duke + Dr. Eggman + Dr. Eminent + Dr. Evil + Dr. Feelgood + Dr. Fox + Dr. Holliday + Dr. House + Dr. Kellogg + Dr. Koop + Dr. Lecter + Dr. Loo + Dr. Malcom + Dr. Manplayer + Dr. McCoy + Dr. No + Dr. Oz + Dr. Pepper + Dr. Phil + Dr. Rabbit + Dr. Ruth + Dr. Salk + Dr. Salvador + Dr. Sbaitso + Dr. Seuss + Dr. Stone + Dr. Strangelove + Dr. Shatterjaw + Dr. Who + Dr. Whoopass + Dr. Wily + Dr. Wussow + Dr. Worthington + Dr. X + Dr. Xing + Dr. Yamak + Dr. Zhivago + Dr. Zoidberg