Forum:Here comes the Funcooker!
Right, so my last proposals to change Uncyclopedia's name didn't go over so well, but the third time's the charm. Yes, in honor of our recovering comedy brethen Tracy Morgan, we must change ourselves to "The Funcooker". The premise is that we're a portable microwave inside which anyone can cook their own half-baked comedy. Picture the logo now: A little microwave featuring an even littler Sophia. More importantly, there has to be some satirical connection we can exploit between Tracy Morgan currently suing Wal-Mart and tiny microwaves named after his black ass. – Preceding unsigned comment added by Kip the Dip (talk • contribs)
Vote for fun
- Here comes the funcooker! – 04:38, Jul. 13, 2014
- Boner. - 04:40, 13 July 2014 (UTC)
- Comment. That image upsets me highly. Brb cutting self. --
- For. --Roman Dog Bird (talk) 17:13, 16 July 2014 (UTC)
- Where am I?
- Waffles? User:Matthlock/sig2 07:51, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
- Zombiebaron. -- 07:53, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
- I will block you all for trying to have fun. -- 11:10, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
- @Shabidoo: Bring it, motherfox. User:Matthlock/sig2 17:19, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
- ^ User:Matthlock/sig2 09:01, 21 July 2014 (UTC)