Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 139 AD - Roman historian Erraticus publishes the fourth version of Life of Trajan, this one portaying Trajan as an emperor and retracting the previous version's claims that Trajan was a talking donkey.
- 1097 - St. Peter's Basilica was first used outside of the Vatican city during the first Crusades.
- 1952 - Beloved British children's author Enid Blyton publishes her most famous work, The Three Golliwogs. Please don't google it.
- 1956 - Pakistan declares itself to be an Islamic Republic, which is like the Old Republic except without the Jedi.
- 1962 - Dozens of women march on Washington D.C. to politely request feminine rights, their husbands sit at home without their supper.
- 1974 - The last dirty liberal is sent to serve in the Vietnam War, rendering America a perfect utopia of conservatives for nearly eighteen months.