Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 30 AD - Jesus takes a nap. Apostles write their own parables while he's not aware.
- 124 BC - Forgetting to file his taxes on time, Prometheus uninvents fire in an attempt to delay the deadline, but the Sun foils his plans.
- 1945 - Orville Redenbacher begins work on The Manhattan Project.
- 1955 - February's Groundhog leaves hole (Pictured), Spring decides not to come at all this year, skips straight to Summer.
- 1961 - Yuri Gagarin flies into space, notices an unusual draft coming from his porthole window.
- 1967 - Che Guevara takes a nap and wakes up in a CIA prison in Bolivia.
- 1979 - Mel Gibson goes mad and eliminates a rogue biker gang.