- ~ proverb
“Embrace the faggotry”
- ~ Mr-ex777 (probably at some point in his life anyway)
Thanks for the unblocking. I will sit out the Fork for a couple of days (self imposed ban for engaging in historical drama without benefit of an admin status codpiece) and then return here to tidy up. After that, I will ask yourself or Mad Max to lock the user and talk pages and leave the children behind (i.e. stuff wot I wrote - Dec 2008 - January 2013).
- No problem. Not sure if MadMax is around these days and I am not really much myself either. 09:46, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
Hey little kid
- Yeah I did, I always make it my business to know these things... Yes... 09:45, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
YOU ARE THE BEST!
- FUCK YOU FROSTY THE SNOW CUNT I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS FOR HOW MAD I AM RIGHT NOW TJRNTJEU2BRJFI3JRIOWJRJFOR
- COLIN I think I speak for all of us when I say "·$$%&$%&/($%&/"·$&·$&/"·$&"·$%(/!·"$%! 19:33, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
Merging Coke and Frog Semen?
I know Frog Semen was a featured article a while back, but I feel like it would be better reworded and merged into the Coca-Cola article. Is it against the rules to merge FAs, or no?--EpicWinner (talk) 01:21, 7 September 2015 (UTC)
- Probably not, but I recommend that you don't do it. People tend to get upset when featured articles that they wrote get merged or re-written. You're welcome to create a different concept for coca-cola is you feel the current article sucks. 06:40, 7 September 2015 (UTC)
Hi! BB just created the new group! Now, I don't know how this will work (like if you should ask for the new rights or something), but here are the featured authors that have been active recently and whom I am aware of that might benefit from the tool:
And GrammarFegelein doesn't really write, but is still a pretty prominent editor.
And if you are allowed to request the thing, I'd like to request it for myself, too. So yeah, I have no idea how you are going to proceed with this and if I'm being of any help to you... Anyway, thanks for suggesting this! Anton (talk) 20:53, 7 September 2015 (UTC)
- I think it would be best to set up a page similar to what we currently have for rollbacks. There is no point in giving people extra powers they don't actually want or need. -- 22:45, 7 September 2015 (UTC)
- I just assigned it to my non-sockpuppet account and tried to access a deleted page history without the sysop flag. Unfortunately it's not working currently, I pm'd Bizzeebeever on IRC about what I think needs changing in order to make it work but he hasn't got back to me yet. As for your list, I think it best, like Zombiebaron said, to give out on request only. Rollback is useful to lots of editors because it allows for other things like suppress redirect, autopatrol, patrol others so I tend to give it out fairly often. This group would really only be useful to people that want to perform re-writes. 23:24, 7 September 2015 (UTC)
Professional vs casual
In articles about TV shows, should the opening try to ape Wikipedia or should it have its own style? Compare Everybody Loves Raymond:
"Everybody Loves Raymond is an American sitcom created by Ray Romano for CBS, that ran from 1996 to 2005. It centers on Ray Barone and his family."
"Everybody Loves Raymond is a '90s sitcom about a pussywhipped mama's boy."
- Really up to whoever is writing the article, neither one of those opening lines are that funno imo. That's not to say you couldn't create a style that is funny. I read the current one you have and it does poke fun of the fact the show has been around for as long as most people can remember, so that works better for me. 01:23, 11 September 2015 (UTC)
Should the FA here read 18th Feb 2015? Elephants in lederhosen! 04:20 13 Sep
- Yeah it should have said the 19th of Feb actually, I don't know what Leverage did there. But it's fixed now.. 04:27, 13 September 2015 (UTC)
Don't believe what everyone tells you.
- Nah it's cool. Most people who said I should be de-opped were being sarcastic apart from a small minority of people who wouldn't recognize sarcasm if it slapped them in the mouth. 05:37, 27 September 2015 (UTC)