From today's featured article
In the news
- UnNews remembers Burt Reynolds (Pictured)
- Trump blows up the outside world in Soundgarden tribute
- Supreme Court says Mississippi River is too gay, renames it to Mistersippi
- Louis C.K. goes outside in George Michael tribute
- John McCain dies at 81
- Metal Machine Music overtakes Chris Gaines as worst selling album of all time
- Fox News: 9 out of 10 Aretha Franklins are Patti LaBelle
- Halloween soundtrack arrives in October
- Madonna is 60. Feel old yet?
- UnNews remembers Aretha Franklin
- TV's Mrs. Garrett dies at 92
- Lordy, there are tapes!
- Trump would/wouldn't flip changes US history
- The Dark Knight: Ten years later
- Chevy Chase, Maryland to change name to Bill Murray
- Donald Trump farts
- A Saucerful of Secrets is 50 years old! Also Michael Jackson
Did you know
- ... that Big Bird was the guest of honor on a special Thanksgiving episode of Sesame Street? (Pictured)
- ... that every time you shoot yourself in the head, someone somewhere in the world dies?
- ... that Afghanistan is known for its lush dirt farms, where dirt and dust are cultivated by villagers to enhance the scenic emptiness for which the region is known?
- ... that George Washington was an avid heterosexual?
- ... that Stupendous Tropical Meningitis Vaccination A, the sister drug to Stupendous Tropical Meningitis Vaccination B, is very effective against Stupendous Tropical Meningitis?
- ... that the moon is not made of cheese, but magnesium of milk powder, which explains why everyone that ever goes there feels sick when they come back?
- ... that making a band usually involves frantically begging family and strangers to join?
- ... that still lifes are the most interesting paintings?
On this day
- 10,000 B.C. - Armed with sticks, rocks, and clods of dirt, first primitive Germanic people invade France. 15 minutes later, the white flag is invented.
- 355 - Claudius Silvanus, Roman usurper dies. No more usurping from that guy.
- 1911 - The first bean bag chair goes on display in Paris. Rioting ensues.
- 1914 - Germany invades Austria, Belgium, France, Serbia, Armenia, Norway, Zaire, South Dakota.
- 1940 - The Blitz: the German Luftwaffe begins to rain bombs down on London. The Blitz is followed by the Blintz, in which the Luftwaffe rains pastries down on London, including the deadly Luftwaffle.
- 1945 - Winston Churchill takes his first holiday after victory in Europe, Snow boarding in Palestine.
- 1960 - Strange spikes in household electricity use are observed throughout California.
- 1980 - Mr. Spears invades Mrs. Spears' pants; finds more than he expected.
- 1992 - Princess Anne is released back into the wild in Africa from captivity.
- 1996 - Tupac is assassinated by that punkass, Biggie Fats. Country music fans rejoice.
- 2001 - Luxembourg floated on the New York Stock Exchange. Germany attempts a hostile takeover.
- 2003 - Parents send their children to invade Micheal Jacksons bed, later Sue. And Jane also.
- 2015 - US invades it's own borders claiming the existence of weapons of mass destruction.
Be a writer
Unfortunately, anyone can edit Uncyclopedia. Click the Edit tab at the top of most pages (or the  link above sections) to try to add your own brand of funny. If you want to take on other tasks, our introduction will guide you through the basic principles of editing, unless you don't know how to read.
There are many resources to help you along the way:
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for even more resources
Today's featured picture
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg