Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to Wikiland|
|Uncyclopedia • Wikipedia • Wikia • MediaWiki|
|National Wiki Service • Memory Alpha • WikiLeaks|
|Homestar Runner Wiki • Wikitruth • Illogicopedia|
|RationalWiki • Liberapedia • Conservapedia|
|Wikideath • Wikimania|
|Wikipedepression • Wikipedia syndrome|
|Wikipoleonic Complex • Wikiphrenia|
|Chronarion • Stillwaters • Jimbo Wales|
|Admins • Uncyclopedia Administrators|
|Adminses • Wiki Administrators|
|Wikipedia Monster • Wikithug • Wiki Mule|
|Wiki • Wikiese • Uncyclopedia! Answers • Talk page|
|The lore of majestik Wikiland • WikiSex|
|Plague of Wikipedia • WTA • UTA • Wikipedia universe|
|The Temple of Moloch in Wikipedia|
|1846 Uncyclopedia Convention • The Wikipedia BBS|
Jimbo Wales thought, "OMG Wikipedia be so profitable let get money." So he and his bad friends made Wikipatreon.
- The most profit made off a Wikipedia page is Wikipedia's page on themselves, has made $1,675,544,484. (as of April 11, 2019)
- List of films based on DC Comics made $5,400,637. (as of December 10, 2019)
- Main Page, Wikipedia's home screen, managed to make $4,960,564. (December 10, 2019)
- Wikipedia stopped running Wikipatreon support for Australian Broadcasting Corporation on December 11, 2019 because, but made $928,616 total.
- The page that made the least money is Donald Trump, which made $1. It used to have $393, but somebody stole.