- For recent discussions, go to Uncyclopedia:UnSignpost/Press Room.
Un uncyclopedia reader digest. Finally!---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 10:14, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks Rataube! Are you signed up? • <16:39, 31 May 2008>
Is this dead now, there hasn't been an issue since the 11th. --Mnbvcxz (Annoy) 02:57, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not really about at the moment, and definitely don't have time to do issues. I did ask Gerrycheevers to step back into the ed's chair for an ish or two, and he seemed game, but hasn't been about much since then, so I guess he's too busy too. Someone else can always step in and produce one if they want, all the tools are there, and I can provide assistance if required whenever I wander by, but the next full UU-produced issue is likely to be next year now. However, the Signpost WILL return, as will I! --UU - natter 08:17, Dec 29
'The Wedding of Why do I need to provide this? and Lyrithya[edit source]
See more details on Lyrithya's talk page
The Wedding of Why do I need to provide this? and Lyrithya
last night was so great,
twas a wonderful tryst,
so much more than a date.
My heart it is beating
so fast I could fly
like the squirrel 'round my neck
when it's flung to the sky.
The ring on your finger
is a sign of our love,
an eternal reminder
of our night in the mud.
As I look to the future
with all of my powers
I see us together
another four hours.
User:Why do I need to provide this?/sig15 20:00, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
Why Divorces Lyrithya After A Single Day of Marriage[edit source]
Our wedding is over,
twas great while it latest,
now give me some booze
'cause I'm gonna get plastered.
User:Why do I need to provide this?/sig16 00:16, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
Just $5.99 a month[edit source]
I added something that tricks people into thinking that they have to pay for the subscription but it's scratched out using <s> tags. It's supposed to be a joke. --alkies 23:30, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
This is a coup, bitches[edit source]
All of your readers are belong to us is now belong to us. → (Der_Führerbunker--Wehrmacht Factories) EMC [TALK]
- Someone removed the two links to my userpage. : ( —Sir Socky (talk) (stalk) GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 23:54, 1 June 2012
Draft story - L10nM4st3r abandons us just to make a new account![edit source]
After causing an extreme commotion on MrX's talk page, L10nM4st3r left us with the excuse "Goddammit!!! I forgot my bloody password!" and came back soon after, with a 110% different username.
L10nM4st3r (2) is now in the process of nagging cassie and kippy for his username back. Despite the fact that obvious check-users state that L10nM4st3r's account is "perfectly fine", and is not compromised. It must mean the new lion is an imposter!
Also note the cause. Remember guys, do not show an idiocity of 1999999.5. Basicaly, the stupid lion blocked himself from viewing uncy by moving the main body content a crazy amount, with the edit summary "what does this do?". This goes to show just how careful he is with custom css.
During the permament, scarry aftermath, Crocotta1 thought lionmaster made her a new account when he called her "Crocotta2". It is clear that this lion is extremely clumsy today. But as with everything, clumsiness wares off. Eventually. If the victim survives it anyway. L10nM4st3r (2) (talk) 21:49, 17 October 2022 (UTC)
- this is sockpuppeting, and it’s a bannable offence. Why did you make me another acc too?—Crocotta1 21:55, 17 October 2022 (UTC)
- @Crocotta1: I made a sock as my password broke. That's the serious answer. L10nM4st3r (2) (talk) 21:57, 17 October 2022 (UTC)
- @Crocotta1: L10nM4st3r (2) (talk) L10nM4st3r (2) (talk) 22:25, 17 October 2022 (UTC)
- @ARandomPage: feel free to do as you please with this story. I'm out of ideas. L10nM4st3r (2) (talk) 22:34, 17 October 2022 (UTC)