Archives: 12/05 - 12/06, 07
There is a vote on a new israeli flag for the article on Israel, Please vote!
Oren neu dag 02:49, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
Did you happen to drop by Eincyclopedia lately? It turned into a worse version of Wikipedia. ~ 13:27, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- Nope, I haven´t checked it for ages.---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 18:52, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- Drop over just to take a look, it's amusing. They have about 5 ops, and 3 PAKAHIM and about 2 users. ~ 20:17, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- Pakahim? Did they turn into egged?---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 21:07, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- Something like that. It's quite ludicrous really. ~ 07:24, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
Join The CMC! Make Your Inner Cow Happy!
Moo, Rataube!What is it about cows that gets us all hot and bothered? Where do cows come from? What are cows?
These are the questions that drive the Cow Moo Cult and its brethren, who are very, VERY interested in cows and cow by-products.
The CMC is devoted not only to cows, but to helping Uncyclopedia through general acts of goodness and through motivating people with cow-treats and the like.
So, Rataube, why not join the CMC? It's free (unless you count virginity as money) and it's fun (and it's full of clichés)! You'll get a pretty template for your userpage and a nice title for your signature! What could be better? Sign Up Now!
- Double moos from your cowy friend,
The Oy Vey Saga
continues . ~ 16:00, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- And in my talk page. ~ 07:42, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thaks, jag sameaj, eat as many sufganiot as you can have.---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 17:39, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
We managed to survive yet another year. ~ 07:21, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Hag sameach to you too. And happy 100th aniversary to your city BTW. Enjoy your mangal.---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 15:39, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Mordillo suggested you might be interested in translating "Jew Jitsu" from Spanish to English. You can access the article here. Let me know if you're interested --El Sid, the lazy one • parlez-vous franglais? 00:09, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Good to see you around after so long. Chag Sukkot sameach, to use one of the many transliterations. :-) Rabbi Techno kvetch Contribs FOXES 13:04, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, Ill try it out. Chag sameach to you too.--Rataube 15:43, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
You're here... well, hello!. See you on Inci.--Hopelessly Devoted To You... ¡¡¡Silent civilian!!! 21:42, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
Latke time again!
Chanukah sameach :-) Rabbi Techno kvetch Contribs FOXES 14:00, November 29, 2010 (UTC)