Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 420 - People probably smoked lots of weed this year feeling really good about themselves. (Pictured)
- 571 - Cassius Clay born, later changes name to Muhammad, hails himself as the "Greatest prophet of all time, baby!"
- 1607 - White settlers arrive at Jamestown, find nothing of value except some inedible brown leaves and some equally inedible brown people.
- 1814 - The War of 1812 begins, two years behind schedule.
- 1889 - Adolf Hitler, perhaps best known for his ghastly taste in oil paintings, is born.
- 1943 - France so despises Vichy Government that they give them stern looks and serve them English wine.
- 1994 - A fireworks display in Oklahoma City goes horribly wrong; bystander blamed and later executed.
- 2007 - Cho Seung-Hui is welcomed in Hell. Even Satan is not amused.