User talk:Kip the Dip
“Battle not with subhuman faglords, lest ye become a raw uncondensed pile of faggotry, and if you gaze into the FOUR buttholes of the Internet, the buttholes gaze also into you.”
- 1 A Charlie Brown Christmas
- 2 Santa Claus
- 3 Photoshopping
- 4 turkey ball
- 5 Help
- 6 The Daily Show
- 7 Simpsons
- 8 Wilde purge
- 9 Charlie Brown
- 10 Judgery and stuff
- 11 License of Candycane2.png
- 12 Uncyclopedian makes it on the Onion
- 13 competition
- 14 Complaint
- 15 Help
- 16 Yes
- 17 I wantings inot eat your turds
- 18 Ban spambot
- 19 Script error
- 20 Is My article good?
- 21 Hi Kip
- 22 Vote, Please?
A Charlie Brown Christmas
- I do have a few plans:
- Make the article less hateful towards the special. At most, the article should have reverence towards the special, while still giving it a playful satirical ribbing.
- Get into the history behind the special.
- Expand the soundtrack section.
- Remove a lot of the unnecessary jokes.
- If you have an ideas, don't be shy! I'd like to you to further explain this audience reaction idea.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas airs on ABC this coming Monday right after this hour-long 50th anniversary tribute. I'm hoping to get a better grasp of the special before we can have an article worthy of it. -- 08:41, Nov. 28, 2015
It just aired on TV, you gonna start working on the article? I'm not saying you have to, but honestly I would recommend removing the Samuel L. Jackson thing. To me, it seems forced - like, "HAHAHHA, a character from a children's cartoon said something that would never be in a children's cartoon, that's so edgy." It's almost 9GAG or Facebook-tier imho (no offense).--EpicWinner (talk) 07:59, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
- The Pulp Fiction thing isn't trying to be "edgy". I mean, the fact that it's something from an adult movie put in a childrens' cartoon with religious overtones is inherently humorous, but it's mostly because that scene is very iconic for having a fake scripture verse quoted. If anything, I'd consider removing it because it's pop culture reference humor. Almost too Family Guy and Robot Chicken.
- And yes, I'll start working on it tomorrow. -- 08:11, Dec. 1, 2015
Since you like doing Christmas-related articles, would it be possible for you to work on the main Santa page? It's got some good ideas, but it also has a lot of cruft and lack of focus.--EpicWinner (talk) 08:28, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
Do you know anyone who's good at Photoshopping? For the Sega Genesis article, I would really like it if someone Photoshopped a picture of a Genesis with the color pattern of Genesis' Abacab, rather than the plain black look. That would be really funny to me.--EpicWinner (talk) 07:38, 2 December 2015 (UTC)
- Bizzebeever on line one. -- 08:04, Dec. 2, 2015
Hey Kip...would you agree to a three day extension for the tournament (that is finishing up on Tuesday 23.59 UTC) for the bad taste category? ˜˜˜˜?
I decided to expand this article a bit, moving the FA material into the "episode transcript" section. I noticed looking through this page's history than an anonymous user made several edits to the transcript in 2008 (click on "Featured version: 30 April 2008" to compare), completely changing its tone and feel, despite it already being an FA. This hasn't been reverted in the seven years since. Should it be?--EpicWinner (talk) 04:05, 19 December 2015 (UTC)
- Oh God, yes. The IP revisions are terrible. Revert those edits and, as long as you're expanding it any, try to keep it as true to spirit of the featured version as possible. -- 05:59, Dec. 19, 2015
- You know, there are other admins here? And really, this isn't normally the kind of thing you ask them anyway. That being said, I only know of two major Simpsons fans at this site: 1) Me, but I'm not really interested. 2) Supergeeky1, but he doesn't really edit or read Uncyclopedia. Meaning the project is in your hands. I'll gladly Pee Review it for you if you ask. I've been trying to get Pee Review back up. -- 06:05, Dec. 21, 2015
If you're wondering why I've deleted so many Wildeisms, it's because the vast majority of them are, to be honest, crap. I feel that cutting down on them might encourage people to use them more sparingly and in cleverer ways.--EpicWinner (talk) 11:52, 21 December 2015 (UTC)
- 'k -- 12:51, Dec. 21, 2015
- Nah, it's not illegal if you ask nicely. I've been trying to wrap this up after putting it off until the last minute. If you can lend a helping hand, go ahead, knock yourself out. -- 06:04, Dec. 25, 2015
Judgery and stuff
Hi...I can't get anyone to be the third judge. My friend Sarah (who often helps me judge the happy monkey competition) has offered to help. I could put a copy of the four articles in my user space and then have her review them all anonymously (she'd have no idea who wrote what) and then add her results to the tally. If you are okay with that...great...she can do it this weekend. If not...please find someone who will judge the bad taste category. Chars01:57, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
License of Candycane2.png
Hey, where'd you get that file from? I'm using it on Pekepedia, which has no fair use policy. For now I'm assuming that you're the author and you're licensing it under the license Uncyclopedia uses. --stranger195 12:11, 11 February 2016 (UTC)
- I just found it somewhere. I don't think it'll create any kind of copyright controversy. I mean, it's a damn candy cane. -- 00:35, Feb. 13, 2016
Uncyclopedian makes it on the Onion
- What slander! I do not live alone! I have a nice cozy basement in my parents' house! The editor of this article *wishes* they had a bitchin' name that pops when you say it. He probably has some stupid name like "Bagwell". -- 01:24, May. 6, 2016
Hey...sorry for not passing by your page on the weekend. Don't take that as a sign that I think of you as a paraiah. That would be silly. How could a yummy condiment be anything but always in demand? Do sign up if you can! By the way...I still know what you did the last summer before the last summer before the last summer before the big homecomming game where we set up a loser freak girl to become queen only to dump pigs blood all over her only to then recieve an expensive bill in the mail for her dry cleaning. Ugh. I'm still paying it off in monthly instalments. 23:07, 17 May 2016 (UTC)
Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it's belly until she finds it's cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig's greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig's thrusting. "Oh fucking jesus god yes.." she gasps. She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig's squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig's ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high pitched squeal, the pig's balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end. The pig shudders and begins to walk to the trough of slop in the corner of it's pen, but your mother tackles it to the ground. She lifts it's tail and smears the handful of pig load into the pig's own fetid butthole, turning flakes of crusty pig shit into a pigshit-pigjizz mud slop on the pigs ass. Now she tilts her head to the sky and screams your name, not once, not twice, but three times. She slams her face full force into the pig's butthole and it's wreath of shitsemen pudding, her tongue machine gun flicking the rim and then burying itself to the hilt inside the pig's hot colon. Your mother works her tongue around the inside of the pigs ass, and then as a few incoherent syllables escaped her now brown lips, spurts of female ejaculate spurt from her pulsating cunt. Exhausted, she collapses in the mud, rolls over onto her back, and lights a cigarette. She takes one long drag, looks again to the sky, and speaks your name one last time before she drifts off to sleep. That's your mom. Your mom does that. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:02, 4 October 2016 (UTC)
- Your wish is my command! -- 04:30, Dec. 15, 2016
- Done. -- 14:46, Jan. 12, 2017
Here's yet another I desire: My Life as a Teenage Robot. I'm on a kick of writing articles about late 90s/early 2000s shows, and want to see if the deleted version have salvageable material that can be built on.--Abacab (talk) 14:04, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
- That show was baller. -- 00:16, Jan. 17, 2017
Yeah, it was a cool show. Too bad the Internet only remembers it because they want to fuck Jenny, they don't actually talk about favorite episodes or anything. Just how they want to fuck Jenny, lol.--Abacab (talk) 00:57, 17 January 2017 (UTC)
If you were going to learn everything about Yes for the collab article, start with listening to the album "Fragile". And if you can handle it try "Close To The Edge", which is a 37-minute piece consisting of three songs. LDA MyOwnBadSelf, 'Does it look different enough for y'all?' (talk - stalk - block) 22:22, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Downloading them now. (I probably won't actually write the WalrusYes article, though) -- 22:12, Mar. 27, 2017
I wantings inot eat your turds
Hi Kip, I don't know if you're an expert, but there's a problem with Template:Infobox musical artist, it causes a red message "Script error" appear on the page, for example: Black Sabbath. Do you have an idea how to fix it? ~ Kakun · talk 10:15, 26 November 2017 (UTC)
- No fuckin' clue. Although considering this post is days old, I assume the problem has been fixed by now. "Reliability" is my middle name. -- 16:18, Dec. 1, 2017