User:Kip the Dip
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|“||Thank you all for sharing the past decade with me. I've been on Uncyclopedia thrice as long as most marriages last. From jokes, to in-jokes, to community drama, to the exodus from Wikia, to the death of the site itself as a relavent source of comedy on the Internet, it's been a surreal ride. God help me if I waste the next 10 years of my life at this toilet of a wiki.||”|
Timeline of historical events
February 13, 2007
- My very first edit. It would serve as a template and source of inspiration for all the comedy I would write in the years to come.
- First image uploaded at exactly midnight UCT. Happy Valentine's Day!
July 24, 2006
- Created my oldest existing article: A Peter Griffin Christmas. Technically, it was deleted that November, but I brought it back 5 years later because I'm above the law.
August 5, 2007
September 22, 2007
February 13, 2008
- First quasi-feature: UnNews:Virgin Shark gives birth to Aquatic Messiah. What better way to celebrate one's first anniversary than with sacrilege?
February 17, 2008
- Infinnibanned by Zombiebaron the ban that would turn me away from my gobshite ways. I pleaded my case until the ban was changed to 6 months, and then I was placed on patrol.
17:31, 17 February 2008 Zombiebaron (talk | contribs | block) blocked Kip the Dip (talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (You have been warned far to many times, Kip. [DO NOT UNBLOCK])
- Winner of Useless Gobshite of the Month. Suck it, Obama.
February 9, 2010
- I do a more impressive anniversary page that doubled as my 10,000th edit. Surely by now I've achieved 100,000 edits? Hell no.
March 27, 2010
- First feature: HowTo:Survive A Premature Burial. Again, ominous.
- Winner of Uncyclopedian of the Month.
August 15, 2014
- Adminship granted! Thanks to a near unanimous vote from a wonderful community.