- 1 HEY!!!!
- 2 Thanks pal!
- 3 Presumptuous Request
- 4 RMS
- 5 Vote for me
- 6 Thanks
- 7 Thanks!
- 8 Fursecution
- 9 Doctor Teller?
- 10 About the In the News section
- 11 Big hugs for your vote on the Old Lady Next Door
- 12 Thanks
- 13 VFH
- 14 Audio version of German Grammar?
- 15 You have new messages
- 16 What are you doing?!
- 17 Sig
- 18 HMS Potatore
- 19 Thanks
- 20 You're almost famous!
- 21 American Fundie Magazine
- 22 I added an image to Garfield
- 23 Merry Christmas
- 24 I have a question to ask..
- 25 Garfield question
- 26 Garfiend Part 2
- 27 Grak!
- Hi. I seem to have lost interest in Uncyclopedia, alas. (It was only a coincidence that I happened to look here soon after you posted this.) I have been up to not very much!— 19:30, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
|THIS USER VOTES WISELY|
They voted for me. And I didn't even have to bribe them.
Hi. I just added your German template to the Fritz Lang page. Could you consider adding him to the German template? (I corrected grammar on the "Germans" page last week when I should have been working. Doesn't that count for something?)
- Okay. You can do stuff like that yourself, too.— 01:51, 27 June 2006 (UTC)
For just because I don't vote much and everyone else seems to like this so another for won't have much of an impact. I mean, I guess it's okay and all, but I haven't seen much on here lately that's really made me laugh. Maybe it's because I'm so used to Uncyclopedia. Sometimes when something makes me laugh a lot at first, I build up an immunity or something and it doesn't make me laugh as much after I read/watch it for a while. You know what I'm saying? I hope you know what I'm saying.
- I wish I did. It's a brand new re-write with only a trace of the previous article, so unless you read it 'round the clock for the last 48 hours, I'm not sure where the immunity from it comes from. In any case, if you think it's mediocre, I'm asking respectfully that you delete your vote completely. Or, if you think that the article sucks and isn't worthy of front page, vote against it. As much as it would be easy for some to take a free "For", it just doesn't sit well with me. I'd like the nom to succeed or fail based on actual merit, rather than sympathy votes or people going with the crowd. Thanks. --T. (talk) 11:36, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
Vote for me
--Rataube 22:39, 1 Jan 2006 (UTC)
I see u fixed my english, i thank you for it as long as u do not correct my pronunciation. No, seriously, thanks. I would also appreciate a comment on the article (Miguel de Cervantes) or any of my other articles (Jewish history, Faery Kingdom). I am new around here and i'd like to know other users feedbacks. Thanks, User:Rataube
Just some appreciation for your comment (Or maybe a vote? It's hard to tell) on Franco-American War. I was going to pull it in a few days, but I think I'll grant it another week and see what happens. Cheers. -- T. (talk) 19:53, 15 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Yes, that was a vote. I ♥ ambiguity. Oh, and you're welcome.
I find it disturbing that you write such a long article about furries and yet fail to link to WikiFur, which is just a [[Furry: away. Surely there are some fine examples of fursecution there? GreenReaper 05:10, 28 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- I think that would kind of weaken the irony. Note that if you're being sarcastic I have no idea 'cause I think I just wore out my sarcasmometer. - Mandaliet 05:27, 28 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Okay, I showed the Peter "joke" from your Anniversaries page to some friends, and it somehow ended up causing a whole big argument about what it means. My one friend says that in reality Peter is going to a bank and talking to a teller, but I say that that's what would happen in a real joke, while in your non-joke Peter is actually going to the doctor and the doctor is trying to play a trick on him, and this is why he wants to report the doctor to the AMA. Clarification would be appreciated.
Of course what I was trying to do was to mangle up a real joke and make it unfunny. It's pretty much "Doctor, Doctor, I have a vision problem!" "You sure do. I'm a bank teller!" written in a formal language style (to try to deaden the humour) and then turned on its head. Essentially you're right - in my "joke" the doctor is actually a doctor who tried to fool the patient into thinking he was actually at a bank. The patient, however, was not fooled and, being a very nasty fellow, complained of malpractice with the AMA. I'm glad you "enjoyed" it, if that's the word to use! --One Salient Oversight 23:09, 12 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for the explanation, but my friend still says I'm wrong, because she is CRAZY. - Mandaliet 02:54, 13 Dec 2005 (UTC)
About the In the News section
Please, stop trying to change the rules there. It DOES specifically state that you shouldn't shorten the stuff about purging. Seriously, people don't pay attention, and it IS needed. You might think that what we had before was sufficient, but some people are just that stupid. --[[User:Nintendorulez|Nintendorulez | talk]] 16:45, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not changing the rules, I'm doing exactly what it says. It was old stuff, and so I purged it. Do you mean to say that you don't want people to purge old stuff? That's mighty confusing.— 02:57, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
Big hugs for your vote on the Old Lady Next Door
I'm sending big hugs your way for voting for the Old Lady Next Door article on VfH. Kisses, too. Dame 13:58, 6 March 2006 (UTC)
|THIS USER VOTES WISELY|
They voted for me. And I didn't even have to bribe them.
What do you mean messing up VFH? Can I not vote on anything I want? I do have a <hiero></hiero> tags in my signature... so i don't know if that's doing anything.
Audio version of German Grammar?
You should do a reading of this. I'm sure you can get quite impassioned. I want to do the German in the caption, of course. - David Gerard 15:02, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
- Interesting proposition. Perhaps! I don't actually swear at all when I'm, like, talking with my mouth, so that might be an obstacle.— 03:11, 22 March 2006 (UTC)
You have new messages
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
What are you doing?!
Yeah, so, what's up with the seemingly random redirects creating thing you got going on there? • Spang • • 09:45, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- Shameless self-promotion by sending commonly used links to my articles.—
11:47, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- Aha, good show. Nothing like a bit of the old initiative to... do... something or other• Spang • • 19:34, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
I removed nowrap from your sig, as it caused a horizontal scrollbar to appear on VFH. As a compensation, here's a cookie for you :).
|Sikon has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
For the "uninhabited part" quote, which used to stand unbeaten on QDB for weeks. - Sikon 11:17, 22 August 2006 (UTC)
- Hmm, I hadn't noticed that. Someone else made it for me so I wasn't paying attention. Thank for your, um, efficiency.— 16:18, 22 August 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for catching that horrible gaff. Professor? Madness! That one's my fault. The next one you catch will be Shandon's. You caught me with my research pants down.
Note to self: Invent research pants.
--02:51, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- Hooray, now the table of contents on my talk page says "Thanks" four times.— 03:44, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
You're almost famous!
This humble Uncyclopedian thanks you for your vote. It warms my jaded heart to know that there is, indeed, a place for satire on Uncyc, even the blunt, spooky shit.--11:07, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
I added an image to Garfield
I like your Garfield article, and especially like the strips, so I saw one on the web and stole it for the good of Uncyclopedia. It's like an absurdest thing or something.--Witt, of UNion Entertain me* 08:11, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- Hooray!— 09:04, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
|Hindleyite was throwing away last year's Christmas cards, and|
realised they had
This user doesn't care about Multi-culturalism,
and DEMANDS you have a Merry Christmas... NOW!
- Thanks. Also, your article is good.— 14:18, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
|zim_ulator wishes you a Merry Kaizum Me!|
the first holiday officially sanctioned by the church of zimizm (cOz)!
I am the dirt under your rollers 15:11, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
I have a question to ask..
What font do you use for your Garfield strips? Nerd 101 11:32, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
- I downloaded a bunch of strips and copied each letter and punctuation mark from them and saved my own little alphabet image. Then I copied these individually onto the altered strips. It was a lot of work but fun.— 21:15, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
As you can see, I have changed ALMOST all the Garfield comics on the Garfield page to a particular style. This is mostly thanks to people leaving the dates on the comics, and recently, using your alphabet for words, which means I don't have to redo that part all over again (YAY!). Unfortunately, this comic lacks a date. So my question is...do you still have the 'original' comic for me to look at before I find a better version of it at the Garfield website? --Nerd 101 12:05, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
Garfiend Part 2
“To answer your question ... The comic I did is based on this one, but edited up a bit, so I figure you'll have trouble with [remaking] it :(”
Verp 04:42, 13 April 2008 (UTC)